Friday, August 2, 2013

The Obligatory Crowdfunding Campaign Info Blog Post

So as I said yesterday, I have an indiegogo campaign going.

It is for the SECOND part of Dragon Breath.

Here is the campaign video, for those of you who did not watch it already:



(Please watch it. I put work into it and things)

Here's the campaign.

Because I am running le campaign, I will probably be annoying the crap out of all of ya'll posting about it. Less because OMG I NEED MONEYS (though oh my god I actually kind of do. You realize I'm asking for, like, twice what I've made off of writing, ever? And that I feel incredibly guilty about doing this, and I'd feel worse if I didn't already know there is no way in fuck I can actually pay for editing on my own and you guys didn't want it so badly) and more because that's what you do when you have a campaign.

How can you help?

Donate. (duh)

Talk about it. Post it on your facebook(s) or twitter(s) or whatever. Ask questions/make comments on the campaign page. Talk about it here. Point out anything shitty so that I can fix it.

In other words HELP ME LOYAL READERS and I love you I knew you could do it. Peace. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment