Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cover Art Time!

First of all, the Starbleached Omnibus, which is totally cheating except not really:

Yeah, that very first cover is too good to abandon. If there is ever a movie
then I'm gonna insist there be at least one poster that imitates it.
(Oh, come on, guys. By now ya'll should know I absolutely do have my head jammed that far up my own anatomy. I gave my books their own soundtrack for god's sake.)

And now for Dragonbreath's WIP:


Yeah. I know. It's not much to look at. Yet. But hey, I'm working on it. And oooh, lookit that! Countdown has updated! Yes, sports fans! We are moving towards the drop-date on my One year self-publishing anniversary.

I think if I say that a few thousand more times, I'll believe it.

Anyhoo, the Omnibus goes live EARLY tonight/tomorrow morning.

Have a real good day, have a great day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Eh, you're in good company; I keep telling myself I have to finish this damn book before everyone I want to star in the movie gets too old :)

    ReplyDelete