Saturday, November 17, 2012

Buy Day...conclusion

You guys are awesome.

It wasn't as great as I would have liked, but first...no WAY is what happened on the blog coincidence. You came, you kept on coming, and sure, you didn't buy much, but I wanted to know if you would, and now I know. Bad news is, it'll probably be a while before I feel comfortable releasing anything major. Good news is...I know you guys are there. Active, and awesome, and you totally freaking rock, every one of you. Hopefully I can convince you of my own awesomeness in the months to come.


So...let's make this a little more fun. I wanna build an e-mail list for stuff. First and foremost, so I'll stop having to spam the blog when I want to get you guys' attention. Also, I don't wanna post smashwords coupons on the blog anymore. I just...don't. So here's what we're gonna do. If you want to get a copy of This Found Thing, for free, it'll be on smashwords tomorrow. With coupon. Which I will e-mail you, as soon as you e-mail me at christwriter@gmail.com. 

That's all you gotta do. E-mail me. You get free book. Peaks at books before anybody else...past that IDK. I've never run one of these things before. I promise to observe email rights, no spamming, no giving of addresses to other persons, no whining, no whinging, no sales tactics. Nada.

Sound good?

1 comment:

  1. Amazon won't let me buy anything, so it's probably an account problem. I will buy this book though.

    ReplyDelete