Friday, February 22, 2013

Just a little thing

I feel like shit today, so no review. It's bad enough that I have to work.

I would, however, like to do a shout out to two people because between the two of you, you've made this month the best month I've had on the blog, like, ever.

RF, thanks for the link earlier, you are awesome.

Second, all the twitter links, and I do mean ALL OF THEM, are from one person. I checked. They are probably responsible for a third of the traffic I've gotten this month. Without them, half of you probably would not have read anything I've written. I'm not sure why this person has decided to promote me the way that they have, but I'm actually kind of grateful. Other than RF, nobody else is even talking about me.

So thank you. I don't get your reasoning, but thank you just the same. It is really amazing that somebody as important and well respected as you are takes an hour out of your day to talk about a blog that, prior to you taking an interest in me, nobody else was reading. It really means a lot. 

(Also? This is what "passive aggressive as fuck" looks like.)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, yay, I'm glad I could help you! We anti-fans gotta stick together;D Your reviews are definitely worth reading, and hopefully this will help get you some attention as an author too!

    ReplyDelete