Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gray Fox ETA

I am doing the formatting as fast YET as carefully as I can (WHY. WHY DID I PICK THE DAY AFTER VALENTINES. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE APOCALYPSE LOOKS LIKE? IT IS A RESTAURANT RESERVATION BOOK ON VALENTINE'S DAY. FUCK. ME.) and I feel confident in declaring that it will go into the various processing things TONIGHT and be live sometime tomorrow morning.

Yes, folks. IT IS HAPPENING NOW.


And just in case you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, here are the other Exiles books:


Or you can go over here and use this coupon: TU68W and get a copy for free

ALSO: I have included a sneak peak at my super-uber-secret July project working titled Project:Dragon at the end of Gray Fox. IT WILL BE AWESOME.

I am PUMPED, my loyal blog-readers. PUMPED.

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment