Sunday, December 22, 2013

State of the CW

Yeah, so on Thursday I had a fever of 102.6 F. (39.2C). I also began coughing up chunks of stuff that didn't seem to be compatable with, you know, breathing. It is now  five days later, I have no fever, my lungs no longer crackle like a bowlful of rice chrispies and I can actually sit up long enough to type something.

I have not been this sick in years.

But the good news is today I have energy. I feel like eating is a good idea and not a chore, and that probably means I'm on the mend.

The bad news? I gave everybody else in my household the same fucking crud.

Merry fucking Christmas.

As for the book, I'm gonna see how much I can scrape out between now and the end of the year, and it should be out Januarary first, or thereabouts. Sound good? Sounds good.

I'm going to go eat an orange now.

2 comments:

  1. Aw geez, that sucks- I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope everyone else in the house is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better.

    I'm over at my parents' house right now, waiting to see if this stomach flu I have will go away in time for me to join them on our Christmas trip to Saskatchewan. My mother the farm-girl doesn't understand that there are some ailments you can't make go away with food. She keeps offering me sticky cinnamon buns.

    ReplyDelete