Friday, June 29, 2012

Don't Touch the Funnel Cloud

I love rain, I love weather, I love the apps on my phone that tell me that we're under a ...funnel cloud watch...? This is a thing?

Huh. This is a thing. Interesting.

It's been a bizzare year for weather at CW's house, ladies and gents. First, we've had more rain this year, which is good because we're also hot. Oh, did I say hot? I meant HOT. We've broke the 100+ barrier already and it is only JUNE. IT IS STILL ONLY FREAKING JUNE.

May came with tornadoes. South Texas doesn't usually get them, you know? But we did. A weak one, that killed power lines and fences, and also? My love of weather? I've discovered that when the electricity AND the cell phone service fail at exactly the same time? That love dies and I go hide under the couch. Just sayin'.

And tomorrow we are supposed to get DRENCHED. Yay! Seriously. I love weather (and god please god please oh please oh please let it rain ALL DAY and especially hardest from five to nine tomorrow night. We already have FIVE big reservations, and five reservations is restaurant for "we're fucked."

Plans for book are continuing as scheduled. :D

1 comment:

  1. A funnel cloud app? You just know someone is going to die when they're too busy checking the app to look up at the black, spiralling clouds.

    ReplyDelete